Preparing 2C Oil
- 2C Oil Plus needs to be stirred well, not just shaken. Stir Part A well until a homogenous mixture is obtained.
- The mix ratio for Part A & B is 3:1. The pot life is 5–6 hours once both components have been mixed.
- Pour 1/2 of Part A Oil into a bucket.
- Add Part B, the accelerator, to the 1/2 can of oil, close the lid, and shake well.
- Pour the mixture into the bucket and stir well.
- Pour the well-stirred oil into a squeeze bottle. Using a squeeze bottle allows quality control and precise application.
- Shake the bottle before each application to ensure even mixing.